Trade CFDs across multiple asset classes on MT5 including all your favorite brands like Apple, Netflix, and Tesla.
Why use MT5 with INFINOX
Trade multiple markets - Trade the share price of the world’s most popular companies, as well as major and minor forex pairs and real-world commodities like gold and oil.
How to open an MT5 account with INFINOX
Sign up for an INFINOX trading account
Select MT5 as your preferred CFD trading platform
Complete the account registration form
Download MetaTrader 5 for desktop or mobile
Log in to the MT5 platform and start trading through INFINOX servers
Features of MT5
- Access to thousands of trading indicators and signals
- Fully customisable to your trading setup
- Automated trading available using Expert Advisors
- Economic calendar and direct news feeds and alerts
- Dynamic price charting with 21 timeframes available
- Advanced Market Depth and netting system
You can trade CFDs through three routes when using MetaTrader 5 with INFINOX. Install the platform to your desktop or laptop, download the iOS or Android MT5 app to trade on the go, or use the platform via the browser-based Webtrader.
Install the MT5 platform straight to your desktop or laptop and get the full functionality of the platform. Customise the charts exactly how you want them.
To trade on the go, you can download either the iOS or Android MT5 app. Get notifications directly to your phone and execute trades then and there.
Use the flexible web-based browser platform. This allows you to trade anywhere that has a computer and internet connection.
What is MT5?
MetaTrader 5 is an online trading platform that allows you to trade multiple asset classes including stocks, forex, indices, commodities, futures, and more. It’s the next-generation version of the MetaTrader 4 platform developed by MetaQuotes Software.
MetaTrader 5 comes as standard with 38 trading indicators, which all provide specific trade signals based on calculations of the instruments price, time or volume. Some of the most popular indicators are available including the MACD, RSI, and moving averages.
Download and install the MetaTrader 5 platform straight to your desktop or laptop and start trading today. Or for flexibility, you can download the MT5 app directly to your smartphone or tablet via the App Store and Google Play.
A huge benefit to using MT5 is that it is a free trading platform. We pay for the license and ensure it’s compatible with our trading servers. That way, you get access to one of the most powerful platforms on the market for free.
The costs you will incur when trading on MT5 are spreads and commissions. On the INFINOX MT5 platform you can access spreads from:
|Instrument||Minimum MT5 spread|
Trade on MT5 with INFINOX today
Trade stocks, forex, commodities, indices, futures, and more on one of the most powerful platforms on the market. It offers both beginners and experienced traders the functionality to take their trading to the next level.OPEN AN MT5 ACCOUNT
Any questions? We’re here to help.
1. New users will need to create an account with INFINOX and receive their account log in details via email.
2. Click here to download MT5.
3. The log in box will automatically pop up when you open MT5.
4. If the pop-up doesn't appear, click on 'File' and then 'Login to Trade Account'.
5. Enter your INFINOX log in credentials (username, password and server) sent to you via email.
6. Check the 'Save Account Information' box if you want your log in details to be saved, and click 'Login'.
Long-Term Trading 2022
Trading Platform - Africa
trading platform - Middle East
Account Margin Rates